Friday, October 9, 2015

My Workout Playlist!


As you guys may or may not know, one of my favorite things to do is workout. I mostly concentrate on strength training, and sometimes mix in some cardio, but lifting weights is my preference!
A huge part of being motivated during your workout is finding a kick-ass playlist. So this post is going to feature my favorite songs to lift weights to, along with my favorite Pandora stations for working out.


Pandora Stations:
·      Kendrick Lamar Radio
·      Partition Radio
·      Beyoncé Radio
·      Anaconda Radio
·      Childish Gambino Radio
·      Chance The Rapper Radio
·      Sms (Bangerz) Radio

Songs:

·      Drunk In Love-Beyonce
·      Feeling Myself-Beyonce feat Nicki Minaj
·      Flawless-Beyonce feat Nicki Minaj
·      Yoncé- Beyoncé
·      7-11- Beyoncé
·      Only- Nicki Minaj
·      Pour It Up- Rihanna
·      Jump- Rihanna
·      Freaks and Geeks-Childish Gambino
·      Bonfire-Childish Gambino
·      Go DJ- Childish Gambino
·      Sweatpants-Childish Gambino
·      GDFR- T-Pain ft. Joey Galaxy
·      Lady Killers- G-Eazy ft. Hoodie Allen
·      Burn- Meek Mill ft. Big Sean
·      Paradise- Big Sean
·      Snap Yo Fingers- Lil Jon
·      Where are U Now- Justin Bieber
·      Blow My High-Kendrick Lamar

 My full playlist is over 50 songs but these are the ones that get me most hype for my workouts. If you want another playlist post, or a post about my workout routine me know! And also let me know what your favorite workout songs are by leaving a comment or tweeting me at @allieetzin.

xoxo,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment