Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Who The Hell Are You?

*eyes widen*
*clears throat*
*shuffles notecards*
I'm glad you asked.

My name is Allie. Well, it's actually Alexandra but nobody calls me that. I'm a 17 year old freshman
at Michigan State University. I created this blog to document all of the shit that happens during my years away at college. So a little bit of info about me:

I'm a Sagittarius. I don't really follow astrology but I know that means I am a half horse half man who shoots arrows at people. So I guess that's kinda accurate.

I'm a passionate vegan. No, I won't shame you for eating meat, and I won't be offended if you eat a double cheeseburger in front of me. I won't approve of it, but I also won't be an asshole about it.

I am a proud puppy enthusiast. My little shih-tzu Baloo is my child. I bring him everywhere with me and take more pictures of him than a first-time mom takes pictures of her newborn child.


My hair color changes constantly. I've had brown, blonde, red, purple, and almost-black hair. My favorite is red, and let's just say I like to pretend my
blonde phase never happened.



I love lifting weights. I go to the gym 5-6 times per week (depending on my school schedule) and I love pushing myself to be the strongest person I can be.

That's really all I can think of for now, so I hope you guys enjoy my blog and make sure to leave feedback on what you want me to write about next!

xoxo,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment