Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Highlights of 2015


 A lot of shit happened this year...





 My pants fell down while performing at a Pistons basketball game

              Got hit in the face by a soccer ball and got a concussion


 
Became a DECA state champion     
 
 

Received 2nd place at the DECA International Career Development Conference in Orlando, Florida
(My hair does not appreciate humidity)

Went to Disney World twice

Became a vegan

Got accepted to my dream school

Asked my best friend to prom



Twerked on stage at prom with said best friend


Graduated high school (and almost fell while walking across stage)


Spoke to multiple classes at my high school about mental health awareness

Attended a hippie music festival


Fell in love with Michigan State University

                                                   Attended my first college football game


Watched my cousin’s marriage finally become official


Spent a semester being a teacher’s assistant at an East Lansing elementary school


Squatted with frat guys on my back
idek


  Turned 18 

Got my second tattoo 
 



 I would say I had a pretty good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment